Raghwe - Shampoo Bar with Rosemary & Lemongrass
Rectangular handmade & homemade packaging-free everyday shampoo bar, with goat's milk and essential oils, using a variety of local Levantine ingredients and enriching butter and oils.
Rosemary is known to increase the growth of new hair.
Lemongrass is indeed a natural remedy to cure itchy, flaky scalp, it improves hair texture and shine.
Rectangle handmade & homemade packaging - free everyday shampoo bar with goat’s milk and essential oils using a variety of local Levantine ingredients and enriching butters and oils known for their benefits for the hair such as: coconut oil, avocado oil, castor oil, almond oil and jojoba oil.
The advantages of using shampoo bars:
- All ingredients are natural.
- Gentle for your hair and scalp.
- Zero waste natural shampoo bars (minimal packaging)
- Cost effective.
- Easy to travel.
Our natural shampoo bars are super fatted and thus contain extra oils and butters to nourish your hair. If you do not lather up really well, you will have areas that remain coated with the soap oils, which will; make it look “gummy.”
If you are used to commercial shampoo and shampoo twice, you will have already noticed that the second wash produces a lot more lather. The first wash is mixing with the dirt and excess oil in your hair so the second wash is working on cleaner hair. The same is true for our shampoo bars.
- Wet the shampoo bar and lather in your hands before applying the lather to your hair. Alternatively rub the bar directly into your hair to create the lather, it depends on what works for you.
- Ensure you create lots of lather which is important when using a shampoo bar. You need to work it into your hair to wash away the dirt and extra oils.
- Massage the lather into your roots and through the lengths of your hair. Always thoroughly rinse. Repeat this step if desired.
Ingredients: Olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, almond oil, castor oil, beeswax, goat’s milk, herbal water, rosemary and lemongrass essences.
Dimensions & net weight
Rectangular Soap: 8x5x3cm, 100g
Extra information and tips
HAIR RINSE: Many shampoo bar users recommend using a vinegar rinse after a shampoo bar to make sure you’re completely rid of any soap, grease or product residue, and it will leave you with gorgeously shiny hair! You can either make your own rinse using water and apple cider vinegarat a 4:1 ratio.
For a few weeks your hair might feel greasier than usual, which is due to commercial soaps stripping your hair of its natural protective oils and your scalp producing more oil to compensate. Your hair and scalp will need a transitional period to detox and re-balance.
Note that if you live in a hard water area it can be difficult to rinse all of the shampoo from your hair, that is why it’s good to rinse with apple cider vinegar .