Nappee diapers are modern reusable diapers.
They come in one size, adjustable, and fit babies from 0 to 3 years.
They are soft on the baby's skin and don't cause rashes because they do not contain any chemical materials
They consist of diaper covers made of waterproof PUL, with 2 inserts:
1- Bamboo Charcoal insert which takes humidity away from the baby's skin and keeps it dry.
2- Microfiber insert which absorbs all the moisture.
If the cover is not soiled it can be wiped clean and reused with fresh inserts.
All parts can be washed in the washing machine at 40°-60° without fabric softener, and safe to be put in the dryer machine, on low heat.
Poo is easily washed out with water.
Dirty diapers can be put in a ventilated basket for up to 3 days, and then washed.
And they can last more than 3 years!
Perform a fit check ahead of use (explanatory video is on Nappee Instagram page) to make sure the diaper fits the baby's size.
- Double legs gussets to avoid leaks.
- Waterproof PUL.
- Double-rows snaps that make them adjustable from the waist and legs.
- Back elastic to ensure flexibility when it comes to fitting the diaper to the baby's size.
Charcoal Bamboo Inserts
The favorite choice for parents when it comes to their baby's comfort. It helps your baby stay dry and feel comfortable. It is highly porous, making it super effective for moisture removal and humidification. They are:
- Super Absorbers: due to their micro-holes, they are four times more absorbent than cotton!
- Hypoallergenic: ideal for skin sensitivities due to its non-irritating properties.
- Thermal Regulating: ensures the baby is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Made of 5 layers: 3 microfiber inserts inside 2 bamboo charcoal outer layers.
- Breathable: its porous qualities give great breathability.
- Antibacterial: contains a naturally occurring anti-microbal agent that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it.
They are made of 3 layers 100% unbleached microfiber, they are great at absorbing liquids quickly.
If you have a heavy wetter, you could an extra microfiber inserts in the diaper cover.
However, microfiber inserts should not be placed directly against the baby's skin. Because it absorbs so well, it can dry out the baby's skin. Always be sure to have a layer of fabric between skin and microfiber.