Douces Angevines - iO Perfume
IO What I Am Eau de Parfum nourishes the soul with the sacred beauty of its resins and ancient woods. The grace of its precious flowers rejoices the heart. Its aromatics are worthy of the palaces of Knossos. IO encourages and protects the being, invites to recontact the mystery of "what I am".
Deep, soft and round presence of Bushman Candle, warm dialogue of Labdanum and its luminous mystery with lunar and sensitive Myrrh, opening to the song of the heart, harmony of Rose mixed with Ylang ylang and Magnolia with a sigh of Paramela. .
IO What I am is a unisex eau de parfum. Sign of a real perfume, its contact will be unique on each skin. Here it rediscovers its function of forming with each skin a perfectly harmonious symbiosis and wonderfully respectful of the real identity of the person wearing it. The pleasure of smelling, in the sweetness of its scents, the marriage of this eau de parfum with your skin ...
Exclusively composed of tinctures (infusions of plants, flowers and resins in organic alcohol) and hydrosols, so it does not contain water or added alcohol.
It contains no fixative or added preservative. The composition noted as "fragrance" in the INCI is made with essential oils and certain absolutes from wild plants or from organic farming.
100% of the total composition comes from the plant kingdom. 80.60% of the total composition is organic. The remaining 19.40% are pure and natural wild plants, as well as plants from the Douces Angevines garden.
ALCOHOL *, PERFUME (FRAGRANCE), ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER *, PINUS SYLVESTRIS LEAF WATER *, AQUA, GLYCERIN *, linalool, limonene, citronellol, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, citral, farnesol, benzyl salicylate, eugenol (naturally present, benzyl salicylate, alcohol in some essential oils of this product / naturally contained in essential oils). * ingredients from organic farming / ingredients from organic farming.