Skip to product information
1 of 1

Red Lavender

Douces Angevines - Anima Perfume

Douces Angevines - Anima Perfume

Regular price $37.50 USD
Regular price $50.00 USD Sale price $37.50 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
50 ml spray

Anima exalts the soul with the richness and sensuality of its noble flowers.
In a harmony of terrestrial and aerial resins, it evokes a celestial, voluptuous and elusive femininity.

Purely natural, this eau de parfum with an intimate and bewitching presence, sublimates the nobility of its precious ingredients:

Oliban, sacred incense, is first rounded off with subtle citrus notes, then it lets itself be tamed by the almost sweet sweetness of Cinnamon, Vanilla and Tonka bean. Then comes the presence of trees with Balsam Fir and Eastern Hemlock, matching the balancing energy of rare Butterfly Ginger. At the heart, 3 mythical white flowers, among the most fragrant. The precious Tuberose mingles with Jasmine and Frangipani in a voluptuous harmony.

Top Notes: Sweet Orange, Butterfly Ginger, Balsam Fir, Lavender.
Middle notes: Tuberose, Jasmine, Frangipani, Cinnamon.
Base notes: Hemlock, Vanilla, Tonka bean, Benzoin.
Cross note: Frankincense


Exclusively composed of tinctures (infusions of plants, flowers and resins in organic alcohol) and hydrosols, so it does not contain water or added alcohol.

It contains no fixative or added preservative. The composition noted as "fragrance" in the INCI is made with essential oils and certain absolutes from wild plants or from organic farming.

100% of the total composition comes from the plant kingdom. 89.12% of the total composition is Organic. The remaining 10.88% are ingredients from afar, pure and natural wild plants, as well as plants from the Douces Angevines garden.

ETHANOL *, PARFUM (Natural essential oils fragrance), ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER *, AQUA, GLYCERIN *, PINUS SYLVESTRIS LEAF WATER *, limonene, linalool, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, cinnamal, geraniol, eugenol, eugenol , coumarin, benzyl alcohol, cinnamyl alcohol, citral, citronellol (molecules naturally contained in certain essential oils of this composition / Naturally contained in essential oils). * ingredients from organic farming

100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin / Without synthetic fragrance.

Vegan fragrance.

View full details

What's on Sale

1 of 4